If you Cancel:
- You may cancel for a full refund within 48 hours of enrolling. After that, you will be subject to cancellation fees based on the date of cancellation.
- Before April 1, you may cancel for a refund of all monies paid toward camp and extended care fees to your original payment method, less a cancellation fee of $25 per enrollment week.
- From April 1 until 46 days prior to your first camp date, you may cancel for a refund of all monies paid toward camp and extended care fees to your original payment method, less a cancellation fee of 50% of your total purchase price.
- Within 45 days of your first camp date, no refunds or credits will be given.
- For purposes of this cancellation policy, “first camp date” refers to the first day of the earliest session in which you originally enrolled, regardless of any subsequent transfers.
If Galileo Cancels:
If Galileo cancels for any reason within its reasonable control, you may choose between a 100% refund to the original payment method, or a 110% future camp credit to be redeemed for services by August 31, 2024. In the event of an interrupted camp program, the amount of the refund or future camp credit will be pro-rated for the missed portions of the program.
For more information see our Terms of Purchase.