Schedules Galileo Camps
Our camp last as long as your day
The main camp programs at Galileo run 9 am to 3 pm. But since a lot of parents are busy, we offer extended care from 3 pm – 6 pm.
And of course when Galileo does extended care, we pack it full of carefully thought-out opportunities for joyful learning. Campers are surrounded by the same level of infectiously creative and enthusiastic staffers as at our main camp program. And they’re presented with tantalizing choices such as:
- Open a restaurant or create an improv comedy skit?
- Conduct a science project or paint an epic mural?
- Participate in a scavenger hunt or settle in with a good book?
- Gather clues to solve a mystery or construct a cardboard village?
Think of extended care at Galileo as a rich program-within-a-program where your kids will create, explore, play, build lasting friendships and generally luxuriate in the pleasures of summer. When you pick them up, they’ll be tired, enriched and happy.
You sign up for extended care as part of the camp sign-up process.
Quick Facts About Extended Care
- Morning extended care is available from 8 am – 9 am
- You can sign up for extended care using our online camp registration system
- Afternoon extended care is available from 3 pm – 6pm
- Have a question about extended care at Galileo? Call our customer service line at 1-800-854-3684