EFFECTIVE DATE: December 1, 2022 – February 28th, 2023
You confirm that you are registering your children for the previously listed Galileo program(s) and that you have read and understand these Terms of Purchase, and the Terms of Service. Your children’s enrollment and participation in our camp is subject to the following payment, transfer, and cancellation terms:
You may transfer to a different session or location at any time, up until four (4) days before the start of the registered camp session at no charge, pending space availability.
If you cancel:
- If you cancel within 24 hrs of purchases made, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel prior to May 1, 2023, you will receive a full refund of your payment to the original payment method, less a $25 processing fee for each session you cancel.
- If you cancel between May 1, 2023 and up to four (4) business days prior to your camp start date, you will receive a 100% credit for each session you purchased, less a $25 processing fee for each session you cancel, usable for any Galileo offering through August 31, 2025 and transferable to any family member.
- After four (4) business days prior to your camp start date there will be no credits or refunds given.
- If canceling for illness, you will be offered a free transfer to another week of camp at the same location. If you choose to decline, the standard cancellation policies apply. Proof of illness by written statement of a licensed physician may be required for any type of credit or refund offered by camp.
If Galileo cancels:
- If we cancel due to state, county, or school health orders or mandate, you will receive a 90% refund to the original payment method and a 10% credit that can be used through August 31, 2024.
- If we cancel for any other reason, you can choose between a 100% refund to the original payment method, or a 100% credit that can be used through August 31, 2024.
- If we cancel in the middle of a weekly session due to state, county, or school health orders or mandates, you will receive a prorated credit based on the number of days canceled in that week that can be used through August 31, 2024.