Galileo online parties and hangouts
Join your favorite rubber chicken (& friends!) for online birthday celebrations, hangouts & other special occasions—all in Galileo style.
Galileo Online virtual parties give Kindergarten – 8th graders a healthy helping of the social interactions they crave. More spirited than everyday distance learning and more structured than an online hang, a Galileo Online virtual party offers unforgettable experiences built to share, led by inspiring Galileo staffers and customized for your group’s ages and interests.
Galileo Magic, Made Just for You (And Your Friends)
Like all humans, kids are social animals. And right now, they’re likely itching for those connections, whether it’s a special occasion they want to celebrate with besties, an extracurricular they miss or just pals they long to hang out with.
zero Zoom Gloom
Something that happens during Galileo’s online activities that doesn’t on your average Zoom. Namely, kids seem to forget their experience is virtual.
- The screen barrier melts away. and their interactions become more natural
- Their attention more fully engaged
- Their spirits float a little lighter
How does it happen? Maybe it’s the boundless talent and energy of our staff. Maybe it’s the high-quality, creativity-sparking content. Maybe it’s that ineffable camp magic. Whatever the reason, going online with Galileo is a whole lot more than just another Zoom!
incredibly easy for grownups, fantastically fun for kids
A virtual party personalized just for the birthday child, attended by 30 of their pals, hosted by an energetic staffer and packed with festive games, songs and innovation-infused activities.
GUESTS: Minimum of 15* attendees
ACTIVITIES—A personalized experience for your birthday child:
- Fun ice-breaker activity
- Zoom game highlighting the birthday child and some of their favorite things
- Guided project-based activity
- Wrap-up celebration
- Event coordinator for your unique party experience
- 1 Joyful Galileo party host
- Customized introduction and closing ceremony (Option to sing Happy Birthday)
- Personalized Zoom background
- At least 2 digital party photos
- Choice of class project theme
AGE/GRADE: Current Pre-K through 8th graders
- Pre-K & Kindergarten: 1 hour
- 1st Grade: 1 hour & 15 mins
- 2nd-8th Grade: 1 hour & 30 mins
AVAILABILITY: Saturdays and Sundays between 8am and 5pm PT (excluding holidays). Weekday evening options available upon request. We need a minimum of 7 days to plan your party. If it’s less than 7 days, please contact our Customer Service Team to see if we can accommodate your party.
- Pre-K & Kindergarten: $199
- 1st Grade: $229
- 2nd-8th Grade: $249
*Up to 15 additional guests (30 in total) may be added for $15 per guest.
Click here for the cancellation policy & other FAQs
Get together with your BFFs for a helping of social connection
A virtual meetup of any group of friends, one-time or recurring, facilitated by an engaging staffer and centered around an engaging array of hand-picked activities, games and projects.
Hangouts offer a convenient option for creating a Galileo Online class that fits your schedule while providing connection and cost-savings!
GUESTS: Minimum of 5** attendees
ACTIVITIES—A personalized experience for your group:
- Inclusive conversation starters and fun Zoom game focused on friendship and connection
- Guided project-based activity (choose one weekly series class for your recurring sessions)
- 1 joyful Galileo host to oversee the group and facilitate connection through play and learning
- Free Galileo Zoom background for each guest
- At least 1 digital photo of the group
- Choice of class project theme
AVAILABILITY: 8am-8pm weekdays and 8am-5pm weekends Pacific Time (excluding holidays)
Single-Session Hangout for 5 guests
- Pre-K & Kindergarten: $69 for 1 hr
- 1st Grade: $89 for 1 hr 20 mins
- 2nd-8th Grade: $109 for 1 hr 30 mins
Recurring Hangout: 5 sessions for 5 guests. Sign-up for recurring sessions & save!
- Pre-K & Kindergarten: $295 ($59/session for 1 hr)
- 1st Grade: $395 ($79/session for 1 hr 20 mins)
- 2nd-3rd Grade: $545 ($109/session for 1 hr 45 mins)
- 4th-8th Grade: $545 ($109/session for 2 hrs)
Note: Recurring sessions for 2nd-8th grade have longer durations than the single session classes.
**Up to 25 additional guests (30 in total) may be added to a single-session. The price for each additional single-session is $15 per guest. For a recurring hangout, the price for each additional guest is equal to the price/session (in parenthesis above) for 5 hangouts.
Click here for the cancellation policy and other FAQS.
Have more guests? Want just a few hangout sessions? Need something extra special? Email email@example.com and we can work with you to create an amazing Galileo-style experience for your kids!