Learn cutting-edge skills while teaching one or more classes like 3-D Modeling and Printing, Drone Innovators, or Virtual Reality.
If you’re a seasoned educator with experience learning new curriculum, we’ll provide the training and tools to hone your expertise in new subject matter. Or, if “subject-matter guru with a shared belief in the Galileo mission” best describes you, we’ll give you the training to add expert classroom management to your skill set. If you’re passionate about technology and have always wanted to share your knowledge with tomorrow’s innovators, we’ve got the job for you. Review Substitute Staff section for Technology Instructor positions with shorter summer commitments.
BAY AREA CAMPS
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT CAMP
- Guide campers ranging from 3rd to 8th grades on a journey of discovery; witness them connect the dots between technology, the future, and themselves.
- Master the Galileo Innovation Approach® and bring to life Galileo’s carefully designed innovation-focused curriculum.
- Gain knowledge and skills you’ll employ in both life and work long after the camp season ends.
- Create a safe, engaging and fearless learning environment for all campers.
- Mentor aspiring educators, and work with other lead instructors to strengthen group management and teaching techniques.
- Share the magic of camp with families while providing excellent customer service.
WHAT WE’LL DO TOGETHER
- Work hard. We can’t make the world a better place by sitting around. Days are long and full. And worth it.
- Play hard. It’s like ‘bring your inner child to work’ day. All summer long.
- Stretch ourselves, exhibiting silly-putty-like flexibility.
- Whatever it takes. Being a Galilean means doing whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs doing.
- Reflect on our experiences every day, becoming even better versions of our best selves.
- Build a life-long community of exceptional peers.
- Change the world.
READY TO WORK FOR GALILEO?