Extended Care Coordinators oversee all aspects of the camp location’s Extended Care Program.
Working closely with the Camp Director and Operations Coordinator, Extended Care Coordinators are responsible for ensuring a high level of camper safety, strong program delivery, and quality staff, camper, and parent experience. You will help generate enthusiasm and inspire our campers after the end of the traditional camp day, where they will engage in additional activities and structured downtime.
BAY AREA CAMPS
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT CAMP
- Bookend the camp day with fun, inspired programming that is the perfect complement to the camp day.
- Master the Galileo Innovation Approach® and gain knowledge you’ll employ in both life and work, long after the camp season ends.
- Create a safe, fearless and engaging learning environment for all campers.
- Mentor fellow staff, and work with your Camp Director to strengthen group management and program development expertise.
- Share the magic of camp with families while providing excellent customer service.
WHAT WE’LL DO TOGETHER
- Work hard. We can’t make the world a better place by sitting around.
- Days are long and full. And worth it.
- Play hard. It’s like ‘bring your inner child to work’ day. All summer long.
- Stretch ourselves, exhibiting silly-putty-like flexibility.
- Whatever it takes. Being a Galilean means doing whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs doing.
- Reflect on our experiences every day, becoming even better versions of our best selves.
- Build a life-long community of exceptional peers.
- Change the world.
READY TO WORK FOR GALILEO?