As culture-creators at camp, Assistant Instructors inspire and motivate 3rd – 8th graders through their crucial role in the classroom.
Moving with ninja-like efficiency, ready with what campers and Lead Instructors need before they even know they need it, Assistant Instructors provide invaluable instructional and camper management support, form lasting relationships with campers and come stocked with endless reserves of positivity, curiosity and collaborative spirit. Comparable positions with shorter summer commitments also available.
BAY AREA CAMPS
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT CAMP
- Skillfully support instructors in one or more classes, ranging from Chefology to Digital Photography to Go-Kart Making, and more.
- Make every moment count by filling transition times with games and jokes, utilizing each opportunity to make your group of 3rd to 8th grade campers feel special.
- Soak in the Galileo Innovation Approach® and gain knowledge you’ll employ in both life and work, long after the camp season ends.
- Create a safe, fearless and engaging learning environment for all campers.
- Work with instructors to develop valuable classroom management and teaching techniques.
- Share the magic of camp with families while providing excellent customer service.
WHAT WE’LL DO TOGETHER
- Work hard. We can’t make the world a better place by sitting around.
- Days are long and full. And worth it.
- Play hard. It’s like ‘bring your inner child to work’ day. All summer long.
- Stretch ourselves, exhibiting silly-putty-like flexibility.
- Whatever it takes. Being a Galilean means doing whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs doing.
- Reflect on our experiences every day, becoming even better versions of our best selves.
- Build a life-long community of exceptional peers.
- Change the world.
READY TO WORK FOR GALILEO?