We can talk about how great our camps are all day. But we know the best way to get the word out about Galileo is through you, our incredible community. That’s why we’re excited to introduce Galileo Ambassadors, a new program that mobilizes a marvelous team of parents to share camp magic across their networks—and earn some excellent perks (including free camp!) along the way.
Want to learn more? Read on. Ready to apply? Apply Here.
How does the program work?
We’ll select a team of Ambassadors from the pool of Galileo parents who apply. Ambassadors spread the word about camp across their networks. All new-to-Galileo families who enroll using an Ambassador’s discount code save money on every week of camp they purchase, and their Ambassador gets a financial reward to match, along with other perks.
What are the perks of being a Galileo Ambassador?
- A Galileo swag bag, including goodies to help you spread the word!
- 1 free week of camp + extended care for one camper (or, a refund on an already-purchased camp week)
- Financial rewards for new-to-Galileo families who enroll at camp using your Ambassador code
- Ambassador-invited families save $30 off EVERY WEEK of camp
- Ambassadors are awarded cash/credit for EVERY WEEK that their invited families enroll—and payments level up as enrollments increase:
What do I need to do in order to become a Galileo Ambassador?
- Fill out an application
- If we select you to join our Ambassador team, we’ll schedule a short call to meet you
- You’ll get some Galileo swag, a checklist of tasks and tools to make spreading the word easy (branded graphics for your social media accounts, pre-populated emails/social media posts, key chains and invitation cards to hand out, etc.)
- You’ll follow your checklist to spread the word, completing 5 (or more) promotional tasks in order to receive your free week of camp:
- Post on personal social media platform (maximum 3 to count toward your checklist, but please post as much as you’d like!)
- Post on local social media platforms (Nextdoor, a local Facebook group, school PTO/PTA, etc.) (maximum 3 to count toward your checklist, but please post as much as you’d like!)
- Email sports teams or parent groups
- Invite your child’s class to use your Ambassador code
- Share with other groups and clubs (girls scouts, cub scouts, YMCA, church groups, etc.)
- Connect us with school PTO/PTA for fundraising/event/promotional opportunities
- Post review on local Yelp or Google page
- Once your checklist is complete, drop us a line to let us know (please provide screenshots and links to your posts, emails and/or reviews!)
- We’ll send you a code to redeem your free week of camp!
- Continue promoting Camp Galileo in the months leading up to summer and receive cash rewards as outlined above!
Who Should Apply?
We’re looking for Galileo parents/caregivers who believe in our innovation-focused mission and are eager to share the fun and enrichment of a Galileo summer far and wide. Ambassadors should be involved in their kids’ lives and wired into their communities, schools, teams and other activities. Connectors and tastemakers welcome!