Team Leaders play the central role in each Camp Galileo camper’s summer experience, managing their own teams of pre-K – 5th graders.
Team Leaders build team spirit, develop individual relationships with their campers (and their campers’ parents), assist instructors in the classroom and have seemingly limitless amounts of energy. Experience leading packs of kids in costume and writing boisterous cheers comes in handy, but isn’t required. Review Substitute Staff section for Team Leader positions with shorter summer commitments.
BAY AREA CAMPS
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT CAMP
- Enthusiastically guide pre-K to 5th grade campers as they embark on innovative art, science, and outdoor play adventures.
- Make every moment count by filling transition times with games and jokes, utilizing each opportunity to make your team feel special.
- Soak in the Galileo Innovation Approach® and gain knowledge you’ll employ in both life and work, long after the camp season ends.
- Create a safe, fearless and engaging learning environment for all campers.
- Work with instructors to develop valuable classroom management and teaching techniques.
- Share the magic of camp with families while providing excellent customer service.
WHAT WE’LL DO TOGETHER
- Work hard. We can’t make the world a better place by sitting around.
- Days are long and full. And worth it.
- Play hard. It’s like ‘bring your inner child to work’ day. All summer long.
- Stretch ourselves, exhibiting silly-putty-like flexibility.
- Whatever it takes. Being a Galilean means doing whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs doing.
- Reflect on our experiences every day, becoming even better versions of our best selves.
- Build a life-long community of exceptional peers.
- Change the world.
READY TO WORK FOR GALILEO?