Typically college or high school students, Summer Operations Interns are the Renaissance staff of our summer team.
They’re sign makers, attendance takers, office assistants, lesson helpers, game leaders, skit planners and all-around can-doers who work to keep camp running smoothly. Internships are paid and available to applicants who will be 16 or older by the start of employment (the first day of camp at your location).
BAY AREA CAMPS
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT CAMP
- Happily support camp operations to keep camp running smoothly, from setting up space for families to check-in each morning to tagging in when Team Leaders and Assistant Instructors need a break.
- Soak in the Galileo Innovation Approach® and gain knowledge you’ll employ in both life and work, long after the camp season ends.
- Create a safe, fearless and engaging learning environment for all campers.
- Work with your camp’s Operations Coordinator to develop valuable professional skills.
- Share the magic of camp with families while providing excellent customer service.
WHAT WE’LL DO TOGETHER
- Work hard. We can’t make the world a better place by sitting around.
- Days are long and full. And worth it.
- Play hard. It’s like ‘bring your inner child to work’ day. All summer long.
- Stretch ourselves, exhibiting silly-putty-like flexibility.
- Whatever it takes. Being a Galilean means doing whatever needs to be done, whenever it needs doing.
- Reflect on our experiences every day, becoming even better versions of our best selves.
- Build a life-long community of exceptional peers.
- Change the world.
READY TO WORK FOR GALILEO?