Camp for all
We believe in camp—and innovation—for all kids. That’s why, every year, we award thousands of scholarship weeks (over 26,000 since we started) through our financial assistance program.
Application Is Now Closed
We are no longer accepting Financial Assistance applications for 2019. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know when we open our application for 2020.
- Submit one application per child applying
- Extended Care (AM and PM) is included with your award
- We try our best to honor your preferences, but can’t always guarantee first choice locations, session dates, majors or classes
- You will pick how much your family can pay per week. The minimum amount families must pay per week is: Camp Galileo: $99 a week; Galileo Summer Quest: $200 a week; Summer Camps @ The Tech: $75 a class ($150 a week)
- Financial assistance may not be applied to previously purchased camp sessions—all paid sessions are considered final and subject to our cancellation policy
Did you know 10% of our families attend camp through our scholarship program? We couldn’t do it without your generous help. You can make camp a reality for all by donating to our scholarship program because everyone deserves to experience the magic of camp. Add a small $10 donation to your camp purchase when you enroll, or call our customer service team at (800) 854-3684.
Your generosity makes this program possible, so thank you.
In addition to financial assistance, we annually award scholarships to honor the memory of unforgettable members of our camp community.
Wink and a Smile Kenny Stratz Memorial Scholarship
Madeline Halluin Explorers Scholarship
Audrey Jimenez Memorial Scholarship