Camp for all
We believe in camp—and innovation—for all kids. That’s why, every year, we award thousands of scholarship weeks (over 26,000 since we started) through our financial assistance program.
Our formal application process has ended, but we are still accepting applications on a rolling basis. You will hear from us within a month. Each location has a limited number of spaces for financial assistance families, and will run out.
If you have already been awarded and are requesting additional weeks, please fill out this form HERE.
- Submit one application per child applying
- Extended Care (AM and PM) is included with your award
- We try our best to honor your preferences, but can’t always guarantee first choice locations, session dates, majors or classes
- You will pick how much your family can pay per week. The minimum amount families must pay per week is: Camp Galileo: $99 a week; Galileo Summer Quest: $200 a week; Summer Camps @ The Tech: $75 a class ($150 a week)
- Financial assistance may not be applied to previously purchased camp sessions—all paid sessions are considered final and subject to our cancellation policy
Did you know 10% of our families attend camp through our financial assistance program? We couldn’t do it without your generous help. Make camp a reality for all by donating to our financial assistance program by adding it to your camp purchase when you register, or call our customer service team at 800-854-3684.
In addition to financial assistance, we annually award scholarships to honor the memory of unforgettable members of our camp community.
Wink and a Smile Kenny Stratz Memorial Scholarship
Madeline Halluin Explorers Scholarship
Audrey Jimenez Memorial Scholarship