Take the summer off—from making lunch
We partner with Choicelunch to provide a variety of nutritious, tasty meals at camp.
The Choicelunch menu is large, with more than five lunch entrée options every day, including a vegetarian option.
Lunch costs $39.99 (a week).
Customize delicious entrees
Choicelunch automatically assigns your camper a different entrée for every day of the week. If this set menu looks good to you, there’s nothing more you need to do once you’ve signed up. If you’d like to customize your camper’s menu, you can personalize items through Choicelunch. (Get to know your menu options by downloading the default lunch menu or the snack & fruit menu.)
Sign up for lunch
- Order Choicelunch when you sign up for camp.
- To add lunch to an existing order, log in to your Galileo account, click “Add Lunch/Extended Care” next to your camper’s name. Click “Go” on the next page.
- Select your camp program, camp location, and then click the “Lunch” box for the weeks you want to add lunch.
- Complete your registration by purchasing lunch.
- Look for an email from Choicelunch on the next business day with information about how to log in to your new account and customize your order online.
- Lunch ordering is complete.
All lunch orders must be purchased by Thursday at 5 pm the week before camp.